SELLIN MY COLLECTION ON EBAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I have seen that 2001 L-Dog album, but all the ones I saw looked like real bad quality local bootlegs so I never picked em up
I was really wanting to buy it. Now it's long out of stock. I though you might have had it since you had the other one. I know he did another album in 2000. Do you know where I could find his CDs?

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
OG_Carl_Weather @OG_Carl_Weather I've been trying to find L-Dog - My Struggle and any other albums he's got put out there. Please help me! CDBaby took the pages for his two albums My Struggle and Da World Iz Yourz (froze silent). The artist hasn't updated his accounts in a while.

Sep 17, 2005
Buncha random cds ending today and tomorrow. Got some cool tapes sealed also. Click link below

nuttzo210 | eBay

On a side note, that Chalicous is one of the most underrated albums ever for coming out on a major label. They really fucked up marketing wise on that album. Dropped in 94 and I never actually listend to it till maybe '04. The pics they used for the front and back inserts and album title made it seem like some stupid HWA album but it was straight gangsta shit. Got dope ruthless g-funk production and feat. from Eazy, knoccout, dresta, yella and some others.