SELF TIGHTLD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
WWW.POINTSIDERECORDS.COM
NUTTIN NEW FROM THE GROUP IT SELF... BUT THE MEMBERS ARE ALL DOIN WELL, STILL MAKING SLAPS AND DOING SHOWS AROUND THE CITY, EVEN THOUGH ITS BEEN A FEW YEARS SINCE YOU HERD THIS GROUP AS AS A HOLE UNIT, THESE ALBUMS ARE STILL BEING REQUESTED IN A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU..DONT FORGET TO IF YOU TRYIN TO STAY UPDATED ON THE LATEST YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

FACEBOOK.COM/2ELEVN
MYSPACE.COM/2ELEVN
TWITTER.COM/2ELEVN
ISOUND.COM/2ELEVN
YOUTUBE.COM/2ELEVN
THEINFOTEAM.BIZ/2ELEVN
WHOSRANKINRADIO.COM/2ELEVN

P.S LETS NETWORK AND GET WHAT WE WORTH 1WEST

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
What's good pimp. I take it you're 2Eleven...I was the one filmin the I'm Rollin video....people thought you were Snoop Dogg lol...

Popsykle is on that GWOP DONT MAKE ME, I MAKE GWOP album doin an intro to a song....#8.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i still got my copy of the album in 2eleven's avatar.....ain't that hustlas livin hell? it's been awhile since i listened to it....FTS and Selft Tightld were the first cats I heard from Seattle...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hustlin-N-Hell is a Seattle/NW classic. Still bump that album often till this day and it came out in what like 1997 or 1998?

Thanks for keeping us updated. Any chances of a new Self Tightld album in the future?

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

Hustlin-N-Hell is a Seattle/NW classic. Still bump that album often till this day and it came out in what like 1997 or 1998?

Thanks for keeping us updated. Any chances of a new Self Tightld album in the future?
WE GOT NEW SONGS WE DID FOR THE NEW ALBUM BUT MOST LIKELY THEY WILL STAY ON THE SHELF.... THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER SELF TIGHTLD RELEASE WITHOUT MONEY BEHIND THE PROJECT...BUT ME AND POPSYKLE ARE STILL ON OUR BREAD AND BUTTER SO IF YOU WANNA DOSE OF THE BRAND NEW JUST PEEP SUM OF THE LINKS I POSTED
YOUTUBE.COM/2ELEVN
ISOUND.COM/2ELEVN
INFOTEAM.BIZ/2ELEVN
MYSPACE.COM/2ELEVN
TWITTER.COM/2ELEVN
WHOSRANKINRADIO.COM/2ELEVN