Seattle Streets Mix Volume 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I ran into some clown downtown that supposedly puts those out......his "people skills" were definitely lacking. Or maybe he was just too scared to actually stop and talk to the LAC? Either way.......I wasn't impressed. And that makes me not even want to think about supporting these cats.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
are you talkin about the song Ride Up that's in your sig? I heard that last summer....it's a tight ass song, never heard of the seattle streets mix though....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
bd? i'm pretty sure that's who....hurtlock i think is on the chorus as well...

wuz good..who ever is wanting a copy of the ride up song hit me up, there r no more copys of the mix cd but i do have that song ride up and some other on cd. and juss a lil new about kaotic....after havin a talk wit bd and workin wit him,gettingreedy will now puttin out the kaotic album.so be on the look for that. but if u want a copy of ride up and some other songs on cd holla at me..

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
FCM206 said:
wuz good..who ever is wanting a copy of the ride up song hit me up, there r no more copys of the mix cd but i do have that song ride up and some other on cd. and juss a lil new about kaotic....after havin a talk wit bd and workin wit him,gettingreedy will now puttin out the kaotic album.so be on the look for that. but if u want a copy of ride up and some other songs on cd holla at me..
what songs are you givin out on cd?