Seattle Man Hunt for the 3A krew

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Did anybody catch this on the news......there is a man hunt out for a writer from and the whole 3A krew.... they caught someone on tape from 3A hittin up a power scribe on a downtown window. The feds were like 3A is a drug dealer mafia thats stands for alchol, ampathamines, and somthin else...LMAO!!!!

The thing thats fucked up is that when he gets caught he'e gunna get fined for the whole crews damamge and not just his own....this dood is lookin at big G stacks and felony charges!!!!

3A has been runnin, taggin, and thuggin the seattle streets for 10 years!!!!

Just thought this was funny as hell....Anybody who understands Seattle graff will appreciate this....

Jun 5, 2005
I hope he duck and keeps duckin. I seen 3a every place and any place. even when i went north the border. chillin in a restaraunt eatin a burger-look at the table and see 3a. even he got enemies-if 3a is caught and fined it will become a victory for the system and a loss for the streets. they'll up the anti of how they can punish you ,just to make an example.