Seahawks wide reciever Nate Burleson out for the season

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
And I forgot to mention, this Sunday

I'LL BE THERE, I'M COMING HOME FOR THE WEEKEND!

The Seahawks are 9-3 in games I have watched at Qwest Field.

(Will also be at Husky Stadium, I promise that if I see Fatass Clay I'll attack him and you'll be reading about me in the Times)

Apr 25, 2002
Heres some more fun news...Plackameir, Forestt, and Kent all got released this afternoon. Ouch.
Damn that front office has had a busy 48 hours. Doesn't alarm me b/c it's week 1-2, but god damn this can't continue all year.

In addition, Rob Sims could be out for the year. Obviously not good news, but nowhere near as bad as Burleson's. I've never liked Sims game, he got absolutely owned on Sunday and I remember him flat on his ass all day against the Packers last January.

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck Plackameir but i was kinda diggin kent oh well
The Plackemeier moved surprised me a little bit. I know kickers are constantly on a short leash in this league, but I remember that man had some giant testicles in the playoff game vs Washington last season, he put a kick at the 2 that was just a huge play in that game.

Kent might be one of those guys that is off and on the active roster all season.