Seahawks' Hamlin in serious but stable condition after assault

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
2-0-Sixx said:
Did you see what happened inside the club? Do you know if there is any history, or what was said? No, nobody does besdies the people that were involved. That's all my point it, you dont know what went down and often times there is a lot more to the story than what the media first says.
I know you hate the media dog i know...but stop trynna make everything so dramatized...ok??

Eye witnesses...Hamlin put hands on back of whomever...and said excuse me to try and get through...whether it was a hard push or just a hand on the back we dont know....but from what everyone said that seen it..he was trynna get by...and dude said seomthin a long the lines of "dont push me"...words exchanged and dude pushed Hamlin back...security rushed...held em both back..but Hamlin seemed much more animated about it...words kept goin...security turned around for a hot second..Hamlin took the oppurtunity so sock dude up...then occured the ass whoopin...

Whther they knew eachother or not...this is the first PHYSICAL altercation they had.How do i know?For one..i had some if the homies down there along with some bitches..and at least 2 of the broads were SOBRE and seen the whole thing unfold...down there when it went down..and TWO...if anything Physical DID happen IN the club...security woulda kicked em both out...

Look..point is...Hamlin was the FIRST to put hands on dude IN PUBLIC....thats his bad...no matter how you wanna dice it down homie...HE FUCKED UP...did he deserve a sign in his abdomen???NO...but you open the flood gates...you might drown...thats YOUR bad...