SEAHAWKS 3-0!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
they played a pretty good game against the Rams, defense held up against Faulk. Hasselbeck did good. I think the seahawks have a pretty good chance in the playoffs. dont know if theyll make it to the superbowl but i hope so!

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Suspect said:
for real dogg seattle is known for chocking in the playoffs so i'm not gonna hold my breath but i think they got a legitamit shot

yea thats what i hate bout the hawks, they always do something wrong when they really need it. the younguns we got on the team are proving themselves more and more with consistency so far this year. and hasselbecks rating is pretty good. 104.5 but it will change a lil prolly after this last game.

May 2, 2003
Yeah C Hawks are doing the dayum thang. But can they continue to do it. Alot of teams start out 4-0 and end up missing the playoffs. Plus you know the Niners and the Rams are going to be right there with them in the end fighting for the play off spot.

May 4, 2002
I think the peacocks are actually legit this year. They can do some things if Assholeback keeps improving. Shaun Alexander is definitely a P.I. though.