Scott Storch - Built Like Dat (Feat. Nox) (Timbaland Diss) video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2005
EXXXO said:
they're beefing over that cry me a river song.....something about storch didnt get his props or something.
basically timbaland saying he the best producer in the game, n he takin shots @ scott storch saying that he aint got shit on his (timbaland) beats.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
RAP BEEF PERIOD IS WACK. THESE CATS ARE STARTING TO ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF KOTEX WEARING HOES TO ME. THESE FOOLS MAKE MILLIONS TO PARTY BASICALLY AND STILL FIND THE ROOM TO CATCH FEELINGS FROM EACH OTHER. I THINK SOME OF THEM SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO STRUGGLING AND LET SOME REAL HUNGRY CATS IN THAT'S GOING TO APPRECIATE SOME SHIT AND PIMP IT OUT WITH SOME CLASS AND ETIQUETTE

Mar 4, 2007
whats up wit all the beefin thats the kinda shit that be killin the industry...and yeah scott does look like he got cancer that foo is a snow bunny...but i think timb got sum sicc beats...scott need to stick to producin cuz he rhymin was a lil off..probably writin by sumone...

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
ElPresidente650 said:
whats up wit all the beefin thats the kinda shit that be killin the industry...and yeah scott does look like he got cancer that foo is a snow bunny...but i think timb got sum sicc beats...scott need to stick to producin cuz he rhymin was a lil off..probably writin by sumone...

BROOKE HOGAN WROTE THAT RAP BEHIND HER DADS BACK. SAD SCENERIO