Sco - eXiLe cover...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Also the glows and such around the text is all big cuz when I made the cover smaller to post real quick, the glows don't get resized so they're the same size they were at like 8X8 300dpi...

Sep 16, 2002
i like everything EXCEPT, the see through on the guy, it needs to be changed it dont look right with him being see through

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
pretty good dogg...........its just for practice, so here is wut i would change, i like the text work on it, but try to make the bottom text less busy.........on the top text, make the white outline thinner, u dont really need it that wide..........id lose the lens flares on the right side, it takes away from the city night-scape.........thats just my 2centz.........

May 13, 2002
EW:

Like I said in my 2nd reply, the glow around the top text isn't supposed to be that big...it was originally at like 8X8 300dpi and I scaled it down to that size to make just a preview jpg (is there an easier way? I'm still semi-newbish with photoshop)...

Also the lensflare is part of that back image, it's a pic of an oil refinery that I blended into the trainyard at the bottom. I was trying to think of something for the right side anyways, which would probably cover that up...

thx for the replies everybody