SCARFACE : EMERITUS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
This shit hard. who else heard it?

1. Intro [feat. J Prince]
2. High Powered [feat. Papa Rue]
3. Forgot About Me [feat. Lil Wayne & Bun B]
4. Can't Get Right [feat. Bilal]
5. Still Here [feat. Shateish]
6. It's Not A Game
7. Who Are They [feat. K-Rino & Slim Thug]
8. Soldier Story [feat. Z-Ro]
9. Redemption
10. High Note
11. We Need You [feat. Wacko Of UTP]
12. Unexpected [feat. Wacko Of UTP]
13. Emeritus
14. Outro

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
I was in Best Buy tonight and they already had it on the shelf for sale. I thought it didnt come out until 12-2-08. Anyway....... the album is knocking something serious. i'm all about that track with The Product and Z-ro on there.

Feb 8, 2003
is this a legit solo album or what? seems like some bullshit J Prince is putting out
This is a official album with all new material ans authorized by scarface. Its also his last solo album . He said the only way he comeback is to do a group or trio album with Bun b, Jay-z, Nas, Ice Cube or Beanie Seagal

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
This is a official album with all new material ans authorized by scarface. Its also his last solo album . He said the only way he comeback is to do a group or trio album with Bun b, Jay-z, Nas, Ice Cube or Beanie Seagal
they need to make that happen some kind of way then cause this kool-aid ass shit they playing on these videos and radio stations needs to be stopped.