Saying goodbye to the bay...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
sup yall, leavin for SDSU now. Gotta leave the bay ad all i can say is "there's no place like home." Im gonna miss this bitch like a mother fucker.

Jul 10, 2002
sometimes change is good homie, do what ya gotta do and focus on ya goals cat.....you should take a tour of the bay area ghettos with smoov e before you leave, dont forget to take pictures

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
girls, books, parties, weed, alcohol.....all good things to hit in moderation....handle your bizness..shit I might run across ya sometime..I'll probably be in Diego a few times throughout the year visiting friends...I'll be in LA not too far

May 10, 2002
MaddDogg- that's where I go to school too...you living in the dorms your freshmen year?? I lived in Olmeca in the LLC. I'm sure I'll see you around at some of the beginning of the year parties. You're gonna love the girls down here and I'll just leave it at that. Grant Theft

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
I go out there to Diego once in a while when I have work to do in Southern Cali and stay at my cousins who moved out there to attend SDSU...

I like Diego... im thinking of moving out there... since I do alot of work in LA and Southern Cali and the travel get costly...

One spot u gotta hit up playa... is Wings and Things... best chicken strips ive had... I think its on El Cajon Blvd pretty close to the SDSU campus...

Rosarito too... its a must for you to go out there... this Labor day weekend is gonna be crazy...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

94401 said:

One spot u gotta hit up playa... is Wings and Things... best chicken strips ive had
i am soooooo there

and yes i do celieve that SDSU got more hoes than you can eat