Say So's solo progress

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Say So has been working hard on his solo album. Our producer, Mac Truck, has brought so much damn heat it's ridiculous.
We have 7 songs that we know we're going to use for the album. Wait to you hear the club song---Oh my goooshness. Stright thumper. It's called "Raise Up Off It". We have Killa Kev from Eternal Designs working on the Say So album cover and web site.
We talked last night about putting some bits and pieces on here for 'yall to hear. We have to discuss it more tonight.

So far we've only had one guest appearance and when we get back to Cali we're having the rest of the FAM come and make the album phatter.

Say So has been dreaming about this album for years. It means a lot to him for this to come out right. We should have a title by the end of next month.

We're leaning towards a couple that some of the homies suggested here on the siccness.

We're sure his fans will very pleased and if his future fans will jock!

Big C

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
good shit shit..tell Say dat Big RObb says was sup..........shoot sum of da promo this way ta lace him up wit sum store out here......he was da hook up for a minute.......C did u get any info on those units yet? PM me or call..thankz

I've heard most of the tracks Say-So has thrown down so far. All I got to say is STRAIT HEAT!

Motha fuckaz in the Bay/Sac ain't ready for how Say Siggity is coming on this album! Say-So + Mac Truck = Ghetto Gold! LOL.

For real I ain't heard no producers from the bay/sac bringing beats like Mac! Top that with Say-So's unique delivery and flows...man. For the folks out there thinking this is gonna be like Riderlife, the solo is gonna be tottally Say-So. Stay tuned for for the website coming soon.