SAN QUINN & HITMAN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
A 24-year-old San Francisco man was shot and killed Sunday while driving his car in the Bayview district, according to San Francisco police.

Police said Ricky Herd was driving through the intersection of Hudson Ave. and Whitney Young Circle when he was shot in the head around 5 p.m. Sunday.

Police initially thought Herd had been involved in an automobile accident after a passer-by flagged down a patrol officer and told him about a nearby car accident. When the officer arrived at the scene, he found a red Toyota that had sheered off a light pole and landed on a tree. Inside the car was what appeared to be an unconscious man. But when paramedics arrived, they discovered the man -- later identified as Herd -- had been shot in the head.

Investigators later found three gunshot casings in the intersection, said Lt. Mary Stasko. Herd was taken to San Francisco General, where he was pronounced dead.

RIP Hitman

Jul 29, 2002
HITMAN WAS ONE OF THE REALEST NIGGAS ON FRISCO ON AND OFF THE MIC. I' HAD KNOWN HIM SINCE A LIL NIGGA ON THE BLOCK. SHIT JUST AINT RIGHT MAN. IT SEEMS LIKE SCARY NIGGAS ALWAYS WONNA PICK GUNS UP. R.I.P HITMAN
HE GO BE MISSED TO THE FULLEST.

_RETAILATION IS A MUST__

"HITMAN, THOU SHOULD I STAND LIKE 18 LIKE MURDOCKS
HAVE U HEARD GLOCKS ECHOIN THRU YO GHETTOS WHEN SERVE BLOCKS"