SAN QUINN "GOLDEN STATE" COVER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2002
www.madepro.com
Suppers. Just finished up this quinn graphic. I know the pic is a little old, but I put a frisco hat on him to make it look a little more recent. It's hard to work with pics from just the net cause u gotta work with them instead of them workin with you, u feel me. Ne way im tryin to work on my colors a lot more, so shoot me a line and tell a playa what cha thinks. one.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
ITS A TIGHT AS COVER BUT IT DOESNT SEEM RIGHT. THE CLOUDS AND THE GOLDEN STATE THEME DO GO RIGHT. AND THE PIC COULD BE FIXED UP. BUT OTHER THEN THAT THE COVER LOOKS COO AS FUCK, LIKE SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE COULD USE.

Aug 14, 2002
www.madepro.com
FINAL VERSION!!!!!

Sup, thnks for the replys. I thought the hat looked a little off, so i re-did it, and made it smaller to fit his head. I also cleaned up the pic of quinn, it looks hella clean now, so tell me what u think now, holla.

May 13, 2002
It would be cool if the hat wasn't one of those magic hats that don't have shadows...is it a glowing hat? A deep as shadow on his head but it just stops at the hat...

--
HeX
aka
Sco