SAN JOSE AFFILIATES & OUTSIDE FOLKS WHO MAY WANT AD'S

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
We are trying to put together our 1st "small" issue of this mag, which will most likely be printed all black & white glossy to keep to the underground effect & section eight appeal if you know what I mean.

Anyway...we need all those from San Jose:

Label's - Studio's - Rappers - Singers - Bands - Website's - Producers - Stores - Djay's - Promoters

and more to contact us if you are interested in being a part of this first shot we giving this. What we need is the cd's you want reviews on, artist's you may want interviews on, studios who may want to be interviewed and have pictures of their labs taken to advertise and whatnot, street promoter (like Layziemarv) who have put in major work for the 408 that may want a write up done on them to help them out. You get the picture...if your in the 408...hit us on the e-mail and let's do this. I will give you all details...do not hesitate to hit me at all with questions, belive me you will be happy with my answers.

***All areas outside the 408, if you are interested in being a part of this and running an ad or two hit me as well. This is a 408 mag for the indie market in our area, but we would like this to be the underground mag you should be in, in order to reach the 408 fan base. This is not gonna be as close to Xplosive, Str8 Lace, Showcase, Illtip etc. but it will get bigger as our budget grows. Small things can make big things happen please believe that. If you are at all curious and would like to get help hittin the eight, hit me on the e-mail and let's do it.

So once again...any 408 folks hit me asap & yes, I do mean any.

*QUICK NOTE*

The first issue is just being put together so it will take time to press and release we just wanna get all the ducks in order.

[email protected]