SAME TRENDS!!! FAKERZ LOSE!!! GOT EM!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Young Bull said:
@ Nitro:
Why do you get all offended when fools talk shit on KB, who gives a shit. He aint payin us shit.
I dont... you guys feel the need to always talk shit about him, i defend him... whats the big deal, this is a sports forum. CZAR gets all butt happy cause he has more haters to defend him. CZAR it doesnt matter what you tell them, they hate the same way you do, so you guys follow each other. My point about laker fans saying your obsessed was not to say you told BAMMER to say that, but that an opinion of a person who goes against everything you say doesnt mean shit. Look at everyone above this post talking shit on me/lakers/kobe, whats the 1 similarity? They all hate the Lakers, and thats what im talking about. Like i said before, go into the "most over-rated sports figure" and see how i respond to someone who doesnt come at me with hate. I mean, c'mon, if it wasnt all hate, you would think CZAR would have something other to talk about then obsessions and "REAL TALK"... ya think? It may seem like i get upset, but i dont in the least way, im just replying to these posts as i would any other. If you have your heart on believing im upset, i think im not the one who is, i must have struck a nerve with yall.

Apr 25, 2002
Mista Sinista said:
Young Bull str8 schooling these hoe ass kobe and laker dickridaz. They dont realize that they boys aint doing shit this year.
Heres Hate proof, this guy said this just to hate, not knowing all us Lakers fans agreed with Young BUll on the Defense tip, sad shit.