Salt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I just saw this. Im sitting in another theater waiting for another movie to start. Anyway Salt was fucking terrible. If i were watching at home id probably have turned it off accept for the reason i stayed in the theater . . . it was funny it was so bad and in a pathetic way too. I stuck around to see how bad it would get. I actually laughed out loud it was so bad. I give it a .5 out of 5 and point five only because it was so bad that it managed to get me interested in seeing the rest of the horror that was the unbelievable crap fest called SALT.

May 14, 2002
Never heard of it but this review kind of make me want to watch it though.
What movie are you waiting for now?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
so no angelina areolas, breh?

that trailer looked down right horrible. that stupid wall flip she did was stupidly stupid

Apr 25, 2002
For it to be at least Mr. & Ms. Smith.

To clarify for everyone. I did not pay to see the movie, it was second on my agenda as part of my day long movie marathon at the theater.

Inception in Imax was the first film I saw of the day and the only one I paid for.

I had already seen Predators so Salt it was.

ALSO - if any of you for some strange reason read the Chicago Tribute movie reviews STOP. They gave Salt 3 stars which is the same they gave to inception. I don't know which is more generous the gracious over exageration of giving Salt 3 stars or the HUGE ass rape that it is to give Inception the same star rating as Salt.