Royal Family – I Get That Scratch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

1. Neighborhood Knock
2. Sound Of The Sound
3. Can We Cut
4. From SEA
5. Let Ur Hair Down
6. Take The Pain Away
7. Ashes 2 Ashes
8. Royal Fam #1
9. Northwest Finest
10. I Get That Scratch
11. Back 2 Back
12. Get It How You Live
13. I Know U Feelin This Ft Traffic & P
14. So Exciting
15. Im Real Ft Traffic & P
16. Monster Mean
17. Rich Boy Realaz

This is a group that consists of Sikface from Self Tightld, Dough, and a guy named JMoney. Albums sounds real gritty and underground, has that mobbed out type of sound, no radio type cuts on this album. Check some songs out @ www.thanorthwest.com

May 4, 2002

Nick, I got the email need to go through it and minmize it down to the ones Im curious about I will shoot you a email soon. As far as the royal family i came across it years ago once and never saw it again. I always try to grab a few copies of a release if I can but these days its hard enough just trying to find one.

May 2, 2002
Nick, I got the email need to go through it and minmize it down to the ones Im curious about I will shoot you a email soon. As far as the royal family i came across it years ago once and never saw it again. I always try to grab a few copies of a release if I can but these days its hard enough just trying to find one.
hell yeah i know what you mean. i thought this was a more recent release, i had never heard of it. let me know if you wanna see any pics or any other info and locations on them cds.

May 4, 2002

Naw it came out in 2006 so its about 4 years old. I found another Seattle release a few months ago that I never heard of and im wondering why because its pretty damn tight. Some old g funk type of shit from 94 to 95 era.