Roy Nelson and Wes Sims added to TUF 10

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2008
This is really going to be a crazy season i wonder what's next

here's the source

According to MMA Madness, several huge, and I mean literally huge, additions have been confirmed for the TUF 10 cast, which already included former EliteXC fighter and YouTube sensation Kimbo Slice and four NFL veterans who have converted to Mixed Martial Arts. The two reported additions, according to sources close to the show, include non-other than former IFL Heavyweight champion Roy “Big Country” Nelson and a returning UFC veteran in Hammerhouse product, Wes Sims.
The TUF 10 show, set to debut September 16 on Spike TV, will feature a cast of all-heavyweight fighters to be coached by light heavyweight contenders Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and “Sugar” Rashard Evans.

Those expecting Kimbo Slice to walk through the cast will be saddened to hear that Nelson is in the show. “Big Country” comes into the shot at a UFC contract with a 13-4 record and a win over TUF finalist Brad Imes. He is well-rounded with over half of his wins coming by knockout, and a few others via submission. His only losses in the past two years have been to fellow veterans and proven heavyweights in Andrei Arlovski, Ben Rothwell, and Jeff Monson. With his addition, Roy Nelson becomes the immediate favorite to get to the finals.

Wes Sims comes into the show as one of the tallest competitors on the show. At six foot ten, the wild-swinging Sims will be a tall order to defeat for Kimbo or anyone else on the show. He’s not considered a blue chip prospect by any means, but does have some notable fights under his belt in losses to former champion Tim Sylvia and current UFC interim champion, Frank Mir.

With Kimbo, Nelson, and Sims on the show along with NFL veterans Marcus Jones and Brendan Schaub, this season of the UFC reality show is shaping up to be the most exciting yet.

May 27, 2009
Damn, this shit looks like it's going to be sicc as fuck.

Now all they need to do is find an improved format for the show (something different from a bunch of bitch ass kids getting drunk and punching holes in the wall, crying and starting up fake beefs with each other). Less MTV-style drama, more training / fighting.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I thought dana white said he didn't want "fat" people in the UFC or some shit like that a while back.

I've seen this dude fight a couple times seemed hella sloppy and uncoordinated.
He's beaten Frank Mir (who's known mainly for his BJJ) on points in submission grappling and has some decent wins in MMA. He can take a decent punch and hits hard, lacks good stand up technique but it works for MMA. He also has pretty good cardio for a guy his size, the only time I can remember him gassing bad was in his fight with Curran, which he lost.

People like to rip on him cause of his size, but he's much better than people give him credit for and much better than what you'd guess by looking at him.