Round 3: Dr. Dre - The Chronic vs. Brotha Lynch Hung - Season Of Da Siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

which album is better?

• Dr. Dre - The Chronic

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • Brotha Lynch Hung - Season Of Da Siccness

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 8, 2003
they both had couple fillers on them. but honestly I liked season better. imo the chronic always been over rated it was a great album for its time but not worth the praise it got. i thought doggystyle and dogg food, chronic 2001 was way better

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2005
they both had couple fillers on them. but honestly I liked season better. imo the chronic always been over rated it was a great album for its time but not worth the praise it got. i thought doggystyle and dogg food, chronic 2001 was way better
come on man. Chronic is one of the greatest albums ever. in any genre. u breakin my heart right now player. im gonna cry in the shower.

Feb 10, 2006
damn, its hella close 21-23 season. i went with chronic tho just all around a better album. but like count said season has aged better than chronic. like fine wine!

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
that is tough vote for me...

the chronic is a masterpiece that even DRE cant top, its a pinnacle of west coast rap as well as creating deathrow records and artists like snoop dogg

season was another classic, it didnt solidify a whole coast but added to it as well giving sacramento some major exposure as well as some different topics but still gangsta shit ...i think i bumped SODS more over my lifetime but who knows how the west coast would have taken off without the chronic album...would we have had that distinct west coast sound?

chronic