ROUND #1 BULLET verse MR DOG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WON ROUND #1

• BULLET MURDERZ MR DOG

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • MR DOG MURDERZ BULLET

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
ROUND # 1

THE BATLLE HAS BEGUN BETWEEN BULLET & MR DOG…

THIS THREAD WILL BE POSTED ALL OVER RAPTALK & THE SICCNESS BOARDS TO ENSURE YOU GET YOUR CHANCE TO VOTE…

U CAN VOTE ON THE FOLLOWING FORUMS…

@ RAPTALK…

EASTSIDE RECORDS
& NORTHWEST

@ SICCNESS.NET

JUS FAMILY
BOW WOW
& STREET LEVEL…

VOTE NOW, MAY THE BEST RAPPER WIN….

TO HEAR THE SONGS FROM ROUND #1 GO TO

MR DOG (RIDE WIT US) www.mp3.com/mr_dog

BULLET (YO DOG) www.mp3.com/Eastside_Records

OH BOIZEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nov 8, 2002
Common Bullet whare is DOG's shit? I clicked on that link but I did not see "RIDE WIT US"......Did you just pick out a song or is that his actual battle song against you? I'm not voting til I hear both songs!

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Mr Dog posted his sample verse first.... Bullet's song is a reply to that "sample"..

Dog just posted that he cant put his new reply on the mp3 site but will provide it for those that want to listen, just hit him up..

KALYN

Nov 8, 2002
Well I see alot of votes and I think this should be started over how can you even have votes noone has even heard DOG's whole song yet? That makes little sense to me......I wanna hear the whole song before I vote!

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
@ Lady Lane

Dog started this off with his "sample" and rather than just reply with one verse or a "sample" Bullet gave him a whole song.. thats what people are voting on.

Now dog has a whole song out .. and so begins round two.

Kalyn