ROME: TOTAL WAR II

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
my body isn't ready..

Well console people, you will never experience gaming like this unless you switch to PC, you got about a year or so before it's released.

Rome 1 is my all time favourite game and going on past remakes, Creative Assembly do a great job I expect no less with Rome 2.

Best strategy game & series ever made.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_War_(series)

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
[video=youtube;2tycIeIDUbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tycIeIDUbw[/video]

dev interview

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
whats wrong with that type of game on ps3?

what if it was on xbox 360?
The processing power need to have that many units on the field at the same time is why it will be impossible for ps3. Future gen consoles could get a heavily watered down version maybe..

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
the map is so big and detailed, on top of that, there might be many battles across the field going on at the same time.

I will keep this thread updated with news as it comes and also my new PC I will be building specifically just for this with pictures and budget so you console folks can get an idea.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
the map is so big and detailed, on top of that, there might be many battles across the field going on at the same time.

I will keep this thread updated with news as it comes and also my new PC I will be building specifically just for this with pictures and budget so you console folks can get an idea.
How's your PC coming along? I've been wanting to build a good gaming rig for a while now but still have no clue how to do it or where to start.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
How's your PC coming along? I've been wanting to build a good gaming rig for a while now but still have no clue how to do it or where to start.
I'm waiting till jan/feb next year before I buy parts because I want to give it more time.

I am going with a Lian Li case for sure, gonna drop about%400 on the case alone, but the cooling/sound reduction will be top notch.

If you want help and advice you came to the right guy.

I will find some good tutorials for you this following week.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
2 weeks away till release, I have not upgraded yet. If this PC struggles, then I will upgrade.

They optimized Shogun 2 to run on basically all low lvel cards so I don't see why they won't for this..