ROLLERZ ONLY 206 PRESENTS CIN'ATRA'S B-DAY BASH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
November 28th, 2009 it is going down @ Club Broadway. We will be celebrating my Birthday with live performances, alcohol, beautiful women, fine food and great music.

Performances by Turf Grindaz, M-Deuce of Mobb Tyight & Bigg Will, Simmer DZ of Mobb Tyght, Dubbz & Elete.

DJ Nate Dawg will be DJing. $5 at the door, drink specials and ladies get in free til 11:00am.

Come support and have a great time. If you haven't already make sure to cop Turf Grindaz "Poundin' Tha Pavement" available on Itunes.com and www.cdbaby.com/cd/turfgrindaz

PEACE & BLESSINGS

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
I'm uppin' this thread cuzz this is going to be a big event. If you do not know about Rollerz Only Car Club. I suggest you check them out @ www.rollerzonly.com

These guys have the baddest cars and the baddest women. They are putting on the birthday basg for me and it is going to be huge.

PEACE & BLESSING

Apr 10, 2006
the baddest women.

i like that right there ha

so far doesnt look like i'll b able to get the day off to go unfortunatly but i'll try to make it to next event and have a good birthday homie

Apr 10, 2006
fo sho, once spring rolls around we'll be puttin on more shows on a different level, hopin to do something big for Apple Blossom. def keep yall posted