Rocafella trying to sign Twista...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I read this on MTV.com but i lost the link... Twista killin' tracks over some Just Blaze anf Kanye West beats???:eek:

what do yall think yes or no????

Sep 28, 2002
im that nigga

there not trying2 sign him they just put him on wit the paid in full premotion tour that it cuz he tight and if they r trying 2 sign him i know there not that be hella tight

Aug 28, 2002
Hopefully, he would never sign, that would be the fuckin stupidest thing ever, besides he's from Chicago, it would be dumb for him to sign to rocafella, and plus all rocafella people are weak as fuck. I know he wouldn't though

Hell Naw we don't play no games betta know that pimpin man the STL keep it off the chain. Now Say Lil Sum Sum

Oct 15, 2002
it doesnt matter if twista signs with them or not...he will make even the sorriest labels(roc-a-fella) look like superstar labels. twista is a living legend. bottom line. if he does, its ok...i guess. if not, just sign with atlantic and destroy all these sorry asses in the industry.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
are ya'll serious...??? regardless if u like Roc A Fella, or East Coast rap at all, how can u call them a weak label???? They're one of the hottest labels in the game right now...they are makin buku money... why the fuck wouldn't twista wanna sign with them (EVen tho i don't think it's true) and if ya'll think Just Blaze or Kayne West are weak... wow... everybody entitled to they opinions tho...

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ the ROC aint the strongest label in the game but they definetley are bringin some tight shit to the table (Beanie & Memph specifically, Jay's OK)
^^ i think it would be a good idea for Twista to get with Roc-A-Fella

Aug 28, 2002
everybody on this site has to judge everybody elses opinion, I make my own opinion, I'm not judging everbody elses, like half the fuckin people on here, and the ROC runs lips, especially P diddy and Jay-z, looks like they got bucked in the lip, it's a hard-knocka life for them...

Sep 13, 2002
WOULDNT UPRIZE ME. BUT I THINK HE WOULD SIGN TO THE NEPTUNES OR JUSTIN TIMBERLAKES LABLE FIRST.

ROCKAFELLA GOT SOME BEATS BUT I AINT FEELIN NONE THE ARTIST. BEANIE COOL, BUT JAY WEAK.

HOW MANY BEATS ON THE NEW TWISTA PRODUCED BY TIMBERLAN AND NEPTUNES? THATS HOW MANY SONGS ON THE NEW TWISTA WILL BE WACK

May 4, 2002
i wish i still had the link about the Roc trying to sign Twista. MTV.com is pretty reliable but who knows. And yeah he is with Atlantic so i am thinking it is bs....

Nov 19, 2002
iF HE SIGNS WITH THE ROC I HOPE HE DONT FORGET HIS ROOTS. I BEEN LIKING TWISTA SINCE THE BEGINNING.....HE SHOULD DO WHAT EVER MAKES HIS MUCIK TITE AND HIS POCKET FAT. WE ALL KNOW RAP IS A BUSINESS NOW IT AINT EVEN BOUT THE LOVE FOR THE GAME...TO MANY IN IT FOR THE MONEY SO IF HE SIGN WITH ROC TO MAKE DAT $$$$ SO BE IT.. DO YA THANG TWISTA!