Rob Zombie's The Lords of Salem

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
looks dope, when I saw Rob Zombie in concert last weekend he added this teaser on the giant screens as a part of his stage show near the end of his set

can't wait to see this one, Rob is a good director, Devil's Rejects is one of the most underrated films there is IMO and he did a pretty good job with Halloween, definitely did those remakes better than the folks who remade Friday the 13th and A Nightmare On Elm Street

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
devils rejects ain't really one-time watch, seen it many times and its always dope to me.

really looking forward to this one, looks like its gonna be robs best one. reminds me of old uk witchcraft movies like blood on satans claw and wicker man, im big fan of that shit

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2006
I don't understand the hype about Rob Zombie's movies. The only good movie he made was the Halloween remake part one. This movie looks like crap and I'm sick of seeing his wack wife in all his films.

FYI, Dawn of the Dead is the better horror remake by far..

Props: mExIcaNox4
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
I don't understand the hype about Rob Zombie's movies. The only good movie he made was the Halloween remake part one. This movie looks like crap and I'm sick of seeing his wack wife in all his films.

FYI, Dawn of the Dead is the better horror remake by far..
Devils Rejects Classic House Of A 1000 Corpse 2 Really Good Movies He Did

Nov 7, 2006
Halloween was always my favorite Slasher movie and I think Rob Zombie did the 1st one right. I enjoyed going a little deeper into the Michael Myers character and the gore was good too. didnt like the 2nd though. Only like Devil's Reject and Halloween from him but i'll be seeing this in theaters most likely

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
This movie FUCKING SUCKS, if you're looking for a horror movie in this...press on, if you're looking for suspense in this...press on, if you're looking for an indulgent, mind sucking style of a movie, then does this thread have a movie for you!!!

I thought the Halloween movies were great, but the others, are too indulgent!!!

Except for the House of a 1000 though!!!

Jun 22, 2012
This movie FUCKING SUCKS, if you're looking for a horror movie in this...press on, if you're looking for suspense in this...press on, if you're looking for an indulgent, mind sucking style of a movie, then does this thread have a movie for you!!!

I thought the Halloween movies were great, but the others, are too indulgent!!!

Except for the House of a 1000 though!!!
LOL dead on

Props: Lazee Demonic