Rob$4 the pompeii pu$$y

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
First off..fuck Rob,had doubt my shit is potent..
i knew u were a rat, had the stentches of a rodent-

U ain a factor on the block...an actor in some fiction-
u kno u run and hide at the first site of opposition-

Crazy ain the word used for fakers like yourself-
like a sprinkle in the wind, kid, your rhymes were hardly felt-

Keep talkin like your tuff, when u dont intimidate-
middle name could be hammock,u still ain holdin weight-

Ramble in your rhymes your still lyrically limited-
I was pre emptive in attack, our clashing was imminent-

Orchestrated mayhem, my words are wounding your ego-
let me sho u to the door cuz the sic doesnt need no-

Bitch a$s vermin that wouldnt look u in your eyez-
come across competion then play dumb and act surprised-

So 4um now, on lil grrl, recognize who u speak too-
take your smurfie by the hand.. he hurtin and need u-

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aug 8, 2003
i kno he's seen this cuz hours after i made this he responded too the "say hello to the champ" thread...

does it take u that long to pre-write your shit???... this took me 45 minutes at most. u and smurf...he prolly still making sure he got the "lookin tuff" part of wearin pink shoelaces and a sombrerro...

Aug 8, 2003
right on 4 the peeps yall...

thatguy said:
shit, why wasnt you in the tourny
I was in one but dunno if it was the one that jus ended. i bounced for a bit after i lost the 1st round :ermm: but i been busy tho.. in a couple hours im headin over to bugzys to hit the studio..

Oct 14, 2004
^^^Unlike you I have a job and life. I can not be constantly wondering what a low grade mc such as yourself has to say. You talking shit about me when you lost in the 1st round of the tourny. Get the fuck outta here bum. Ill be at you in a day or so. Losers always wanna play hard, but cry when it gets real fuck it. Leatherface, Big Taco, people know about you chump.

Aug 8, 2003
Rob S4 said:
people know about you chump.
thats more then u can say about yourself.... in october u can catch me on smokie locs compilation "nightstalkers:the strangulation" so even more folx will hear of me... do u have anything on shelves lil kid?????

ok so u have a job.. so do i... u were on here posting in other threads so dont use that as an exscuse not to respond... go ahead pre-writed and proof read every line u make...

Aug 8, 2003
im guessin this fool headed for higher ground.. lol jus like a rat..

thats a str8 bitch move to claim IM weak then turn tail and run from a battle... u weenie...

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^
opinion...

FACT.... Robs4 has disapeared from the siccness... but i guess u would consider that coincidence.. I guess if my shit was wack homie your welcome to step up to the now open and empty plate..

I give smurf at least a little bit of credit for standing up like a man.