ripped off?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
just wan everyones opinion on my situation...

i sent this dude 50 US funds for about 60 tapes, and i trust him, but he said he sent the shit out 2 saturdays ago, so that makes it almost 3 weeks. a while back he sent me some tapes and it took like a week. so could the postal system be lagging or do u think he ripped me off? just wanna know what yall think. i mean i live in canada so maybe its taking a while to get here, not sure.

Aug 13, 2002
probably , i would give it a few more days... if he sent it ups , he should have a tracking # for it..... might wanna touchdown with him just to make sure....60 tapes is pretty heavy , was the 50 with shipping included?

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
U should have received that package by now.. If he sent it via air mail it should of been there within the 2 weeks! Check with your post office or customs.. Sometimes they hold packages and do not notify customers they have to go in and pay for them customs fee.

Sep 29, 2003
yea it was 50 with shipping included. how do i check with customs^ and when i have to pay a customs fee, they usually send a little piece of paper/postcard that notify;s me of a package waiting.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
sometimes it takes a little longer then that....I dont know what country you are from but I have had some instances where packages take 2-4 weeks to arrive overseas when I ship it Air Mail which usually only takes 4-7 days....it just varies on numerous factors. ....if you trust the person, I wouldnt really worry about it, it might be getting returned to the sender and that takes some time as well

Sep 29, 2003
alright. i live in westside canada, he shipped it from wisconsin. he said he was gonna try shippin it ups. and yea 50 shipped for all those tapes cuz he got 1000s of bay tapes, cut me a good deal.