Riots after wins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
This is the most ignorant,stupid fuckin childish thing that goes on after championship wins?Why?Your team won FOR YOUR CITY in most cases...so why are you gonna go and fuck your city up???Cmon now,just retarded...if ya cant handle the liquor,DONT FUCKIN DRINK THE SHIT!!!!!Muthafuckas...

May 12, 2002
Rick Fox looks still surprised his sorry squad (other than Shaq and Kobe) beat the King$.Shaq is also surprised,hes still giving props to Rick Adelman in his hookedonphonicass interviews.The only reason I watch his interviews is to see in my King$ are going back to "expansionism" next season. ha haaaa

May 16, 2002
greenleaf said:
Rick Fox looks still surprised his sorry squad beat the King$.
@Envies1...Sorry squad????....That sorry squad owns 3 CHAMPIONSHIP...And not to mention 14 CHAMPIONSHIPS FOR THE ORGANIZATION....MARINATE ON THAT....How many championships does your club own....Let me think.....Could it be

Thats right....And like I said in another thread your club gave the Lakers there best shot and couldnt get the KO....Untill your club gets a dominate center and a coach who doesnt CHOKE there not beating the LAKERS in a 7 game series WHO OWN 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS...MIGHT I ADD AGAIN...

LEARN ABOUT IT....

Whats the Queens know about a 3Peat and 14 Titles...NOTHIN...THATS WHAT

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
PEEPS SAYING HOW BORING THE SERIES WAS AND TALKING SHIT ON PEOPLE RIOTING..IF IT WAS YOUR TEAM UP THERE YOU WOULDNT THINK IT WAS SO BORING BELIEVE THIS...LAKERS GONNA COME BACK STRONG NEXT YEAR,BUT UNTIL THEN WE STILL THE WORLD CHAMPIONS FOR A 3RD STRAIGHT YEAR,AND YES I SAY WE BECAUSE LIKE FISHER SAID IN THE PARADE,THIS ONE IS FOR THE FANS AND ALL OF L.A...

May 10, 2002
That's comedy Vamps!!! Real shit!!

Shaq always comes with an imfamous comment for the Kings...this time (if you missed it): "Sacramento is not the capital of California and never will be." Maybe you had to hear this, but me and my friends were dying!! and last year's comment was classic too..