rim shops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
sup folks i need yall help i'm tryin to relace my ride with some new shoes, but i wanna browse around different spots for better deals. the shops i been to is robert's on harrison and 6th st., joseph brothers in the point, and some spot called california wheels in san jose. let me know of some spots in your city so i could check them out. you could usually save a couple notes buyin shit outside of the sco. get at me.

May 22, 2002
Yo JReezelle , ur crime patna Pirahna was'nt at the testing today , hey u need rims i told u to go to the lab on the downstairs we got the rims u need. Holla at me pimpalation , i seen Robo and Boter today J , shit was funny.

Apr 25, 2002
good lookin tekk i went to that shop where the lab is at, but they got mostly shit for rice rockets. i know one of the cats that was workin there too he ain't get back at me though. i'm check that shop on south van ness tomorrow.

Apr 25, 2002
good lookin servnu151 i've been up on that site for a minute. they got cool prices, but you gotta pay an extra 2 bills for each tire & wheel for shipping so it turns out to be hella expensive. good lookin though.

Apr 25, 2002
www.lexani.com

Its a new site, and they make the sickest, and most quality, rims I have ever seen. I had to purchase a set of those Krystals fo sho. They bling...it looks like I'm ridin on mirrrors when they clean. If you don't mind 2nd hand shit, you should check out www.ebay.com , I got a set off there once. Just make sure you check the sellers feedback.

May 11, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damn those krystals are hard, they look hella thick. What size did you get and how much you pay. Im lookin at those 18" for my firebird.

Apr 25, 2002
Thats the set of 18's I got off ebay. $1500+ shiping for rims and tires. I think there was a little curb rash on one, but they are triple dipped, so you really can't tell from 10ft and on. All I did was have them re-balanced just in case and slapped them bitches on.

Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
what kinda car you got?
expedition cousin...good lookin out yall i'm cool on the lexani's though they tight just not my flavor. them krystal's been out for a minute though and they do bling like a mufucka. keep droppin names of shops yall i'ma search the whole yay for the best deal. one.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

ooowheee!

there's a place called Juniors over here on Fremont Blvd that has some rims... all chrome. I suppose you can check that out... it's mainly a car stereo place though.

Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
ooowheee!

there's a place called Juniors over here on Fremont Blvd that has some rims... all chrome. I suppose you can check that out... it's mainly a car stereo place though.
good heads up dog...i'm tryin to find the best deal out there even it if saves me a mufuckin dollar. you know how us pinoys be you feel. one.

p.s. you could hit fremont blvd. off of mowry right? get at me folks.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

exit thornton and and go towards fremont... turn right on fremont blvd, and enter the train station parking lot on the left right before the railroad tracks... i wouldn't come here unless you're already in the area because the selection isn't that good