RIGHTWAY VS. BIG BLOCK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2002
why do them big block cats hate on yall. will everybody ever be coo again. i heard that yall rbl niggas went back up there and shit got crazy?

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
AIN'T NO LOVE FOR BIG BLOCK THAT SOME NEW SHIT CREATED OUT OF HATIN ON US ,BUT IT WILL ALWAYS BE LOVE FOR MY HARBOR RD. NIGGAS CAUSE THATS WHERE WE ALL COME FROM AND THATS WHERE MY HEART IS 4LIFE...THE HARBOR BLOCK...FUCK BIG BLOCK THATS OVER ANYWAY...1

May 7, 2002
sup C itz been a minute since ive been on cuh

(hope ya funk stay on wax)

but u know how ta handle that

E-N wayz whatz up on tha promo'z im still down homie

still sport my right way bandana matta fact i got it on right now

and i just got a job so ima have ta cohp that prime again since i

left it in cali damn but i still bump that hostile take over

whatz new fo yall folkz

Nov 5, 2002
man why them niggas be tryna make cats stop playin they rightway music ans shit. they got them young niggas tryin to keep the fire burnin though. i heard yall niggas use to run harbor. that's fuk up when niggas u grew up wit turn on you. look at them cats now facin fed time. while yall still doing yall thang! keep it up my niggs. KEEP IT LIT!

"WE COULD'DA ALL SUCEED BUT NIGGAS ALL GOT GREED SO NIGGAS ALL GO BLEED/ FEEL ME"
BLACK C

Nov 4, 2002
mayn too bad 3xKrazy niggas are on big block or were on big block coz that would have been tite to hear an RBL and 3times track together......

aye C do you think you might put Keak Da Sneak on one of ur upcoming tracks???

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
illapino said:

aye C do you think you might put Keak Da Sneak on one of ur upcoming tracks???
I'M TRYIN TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN FOR MY NEXT ALBUM..I WOULD LUV TA HAVE KEAK ON SOME RIGHTWAY HEAT...

AND 3XCRAZY AIN'T A BIG BLOCK ACT...BOOBIE JUS BOUGHT AN ALBUM OR ALBUMS OFF THE GOV...AND B.A. SAW A MONEY SITUATION AND GOT IN WHERE HE FIT IN..CAN'T HATE EM FOR THAT...HE WASN'T BANGIN THAT BIG BLOCK SHIT! AS FAR AS I KNOW..SO IT'S ALL GOOD..1