RIGHTWAY MIX TAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
I thought about it...but it seems like its burnin out cause everybody doin it...and ain't really doin it right...i thought mix tapes had dj's mixxin and scrathin throughout the album..real dj's...rightnow everybody jackin beats and rewritin their freestyles callin it a mixtape or freestlye mixtape...if Rightway do one it got to have a real dj involved like the donedeal mixtape...that was a good mixtape in my opinion...but first we would have to find a dj who got time to put that together wit me...got any djs?

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
DJ Mark 7 never got back at me to finish the cuts on my solo project...and that was one song..we talkin bout an album...i need someone who is gone be there from the start of the project to the finishin touches of the album..i don't know i haven't seen him since he left my studio...tell him to get at me..1

Nov 28, 2002
Black-C said:
I thought about it...but it seems like its burnin out cause everybody doin it...and ain't really doin it right...i thought mix tapes had dj's mixxin and scrathin throughout the album..real dj's...rightnow everybody jackin beats and rewritin their freestyles callin it a mixtape or freestlye mixtape...if Rightway do one it got to have a real dj involved like the donedeal mixtape...that was a good mixtape in my opinion...but first we would have to find a dj who got time to put that together wit me...got any djs?

I have never agreed more on any statement ever said on the Siccness.