Right Way muzik

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Will we ever lay an earlobe to such street symphonies that are similar to "Bounce To This" or "Blue Bird" from the fingertips of Black C again? It's obvious your style has evolved, but your rap aficionado from 1991 would like to request something to take me back to "G's Bythe 1,2,3's" or samethin', just ONE cut. I still buy the albums, but my anticipation isn't like it was. Mr.Cee along with Black C was leaving the game in sutures back in the day. Keep the game face on soldier, good to see y'all participating in this fiber optic monopoly, y'all some pioneers in this.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
Good lookin folks, but you know in this game you got ta chage wit the times, or get left behind...we jus tryin new things to upgrade our heat, you won't me mad though i'm tryin ta take it back to the old school on this "BLACK CZA" album.. keep supportin this real shit!...ONE

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
You undeniably need to take a crack at innovative concepts & rhythm schematics, but finding a way to keep a pinch of your original seasoning keeps the same torch you lit back in 91 with "Lesson To Be Learned" blazing beneath the bucket seats of the turf vets that have been down since day one. I’m not trapped in a time zone or anything, but niggas always drool from the “corners” hopeful that their favorite “Gee” says that one unique bar like they used to. I don’t know, I guess I AM stuck in the days of “Don’t Give Me No Bammer Weed”, “Mr. Flamboyant”, “Dope Fiend Beat” & all that other good shit. Anyways, I’ll definitely be swiping that new RBL material when it falls beneath the sewer caps in these Bay streets. Thanks for taking the time out to respond folkizm.

SikIndividuoh…invisible
Digital Chemist / Web Weaver
Strictly Sick Sketchez
www.SickSketchez.com

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
SikIndividuoh
THOSE HEATERZ u listed ARE CLASSICS............
me and all my doggz used to bump those and get faded to em'........str8 drunk and zone out on those RBL knockerz...

oooooh weeee. hope that we(Moonshine Bandits) can someday work with yall on a fat fuckn party track to get faded to...........