rest in peace to the homie double tha god

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2004
i would just like to say to my nigga double tha god rest in peace fam i know that you are in a better place now. god bless you.

i know some of you seen on here me and double tha god beefin a little but all in all double was the homie for many of years and now he is gone to the heavens above and for that i must say my peace to him i never got a chance to.

Aug 7, 2002
dats what people get for beefin n shit once they get shot they realize how they shoulda done it in da first place especially if u a real coo nigga and i know nobody wants to lose there lives but rip

Jun 2, 2004
beefin and shit ain't the case

carlos said:
dats what people get for beefin n shit once they get shot they realize how they shoulda done it in da first place especially if u a real coo nigga and i know nobody wants to lose there lives but rip
hey mr carlos this wasn't the result of beefin and he didn't get shot it was the result of a car accident and drinkin, so he didn't deserve that at all. so don't jump to conclusions when you don't know who i am talking about.

Aug 7, 2002
well bigcisco...most people on here talk about rip cuz he got killed so i thought it was that....my fault i should have asked what happened first though

May 11, 2005
Double-THEGOD

I just joined and was lookin around about someone else and thought even if nobody ever sees this i wanted the record str8.

Seems 2 late 2 even say anything, but i knew Double-THEGOD in school - my famz there in WA and this thread made it seem like E was driving and was drunk.

NOPE he was sober. He was the passenger and in a seat belt. he had been with the guy driving only 15 min or so. The driver came to drop of $$ and wanted to show E his new car so he gave him a ride to safeway at 4 am for a ice tea 2miles practically NO traffic. I guess E went to get ice teas every morning around 6am. The guy tried 2 show off on the way back on a dangerous 25mph curve and slammed them in2 a big oak tree. E passed on real quick.

He was so... cute... so... fun...so...funny...with a smile .....oh my gosh................

RIP E - You really were the best in Oly You SMASHED em all
I was there on a few occasions and saw for myself sweetie.

who'da thought. i bet not him, not on that trip. yall gotta be careful. all the time.....

i am glad someone said something about E here 2. i have seen pages about him all over.