REST IN PARADISE Big Homie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn that was a while ago..... I witnessed some of the events leading up to that.... I didnt know him personally but alot of my boys did and they had nothing but respect for him.......

Apr 25, 2002
Yea

Plot - Yea that was awhile ago, I was lookin through my photo album and I just had to post them and give some recognition to the homie.

YoungMoe - We got a homie from East San Jo SA"O"SA out there in Frisco they call him Big Thor, ask about him

B12 - Is that right, its a small world...

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
Rest in Peace All the Homies we lost

Damn Homey..... I feel you... It gets hard during these times.....
I saw my Homey get blasted in front of me during a house invasion.....I just know that your homey would like to see you succeed in a currupt ass world than morn his death... He's in Heaven Now.... Feel Me.
Make your homey's dreams come true thru you.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Man do these flicks bring back memories. Maniac was a mu-fucka that showed me love from the day I met him back in 93'. He rolled with my cousin Walt-Nutt also SOS Affiliated and now incarcerated in the Mid-West. This man was a giant with a good heart. Showed even my mother the ut-most respect...every single one of the folks that became my good acquaintances did. They were and "are" very family orientated...I got major love for Big Maniac. RIP USO.

PR.