RepN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2002
Hey I was just wonderin if Msane be representin anything or not? I ordered the cd but i havent got it yet, on some of his old songs it seemed like he was puttin it down for norte. hit me back and let me know. X4 out

May 17, 2002
interesting.....................honestly, the majority of my folks is crips, but at the same time, i got alot of blood homies as well, n as for the norte thing, well homie..........i got sacra cross my bac n got alot of 14 homies, but now, i also get a pass when im down south promotin n shit, so if i had to " bang anyting " then its pimpin on mines, pre-meditated manipulation...... paper chasin.... i hope this answers ya question.........msane

May 17, 2002
actualy, i was goin thru a box in the garage the other day n i found a box of old music shit, sum old four trac tapes i made bac in 93, n a tape of bukc shot freestylin over young dre d's old " 2 black bastards " beats................... so hmmmm, we'll see...theirs a trac called " msane killa he did " i dont know if it eva came out on anything, but u know, folks have fallin outs then re-work shit out........msane

May 17, 2002
i heard the trac about a year after he passed n to be honest, i was just glad to hear him one last time, he was tight as fuc, n was took too soon, n i know where we stood before he passed, ya feel me... it was all good again........msane

Jun 3, 2002
good shit msane!

That'z good newz playa.................maybe u could slap that lil' freestyle on your next project az like a bonus cut or samethin'......................That'z weak yall had a fallen-out or what not.
The last I heard of Bukc waz on that lil undaground comp. "Sac's Most Dangerous"..................Yall waz on a cut together I think.

That one cut you did wit Sicx a while bac, it waz on sum comp..........Are u puttin' it on that "Pimpin' & Panderin" album ?

May 17, 2002
wat comp was that? n im pretty sure it isnt the same trac.....n no not on the shelf yet, sorry , i been lagin..................u.d.i. been doin so well, i been waitin.....msane

E

Epidemic

Is this the Same one that came out with a cd that had Lynch,D.E., Gangsta Blac, an X-Raided. May your homie Rest In Peace.

Epidemic

St.Nick

CEO of Foundation Ent.
May 5, 2002
@nine--did you order Unda Da Influence? If so, who through? Just wanted to make sure because you said you're still waiting on your order...