Remember the Legacy of Killa Valley Ent?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
I remember when I first seen fools on 91siccness talk about this new fool name Young Droop n how his C.D. was so much like LOADED (which @ the time was my favorite c.d.) with hella a the same features n everyone sayin he was tight as Lynch n shit.
Than I heardem On No Face Killaz...and had the tightest track on the c.d....than Again on Now Eat same deal him n Lynch again with the best tracks...this fool was like a secret weapon.
So I sent I think was like 12 bucks to Killa Valley 4 the 1990HATE C.D.
N When I heard it I was like this fool is like Brotha Lynch meets Twista.
Than they dropped that Moment of Impakt joint with the Adrenaline Rush beat redid like it was on steroids...Still one of my all time favorite tracks.
Than I heardem on the same track as Lynch with had 2 Gat ya 2001 n he came harder than Lynch....
Than I got the Bootlegs n Collections N heardem gas Lynch again on Gone Blown...
Anyayz I paid $120.00 bucks for this c.d. again on Ebay n it was worth every penny.
I really hope theres future releases.
Ok now remember Mr.Maja?? I musta passed out 50 a those Game Insane promo joints n I was really excited that Killa Valley was bout 2 drop another artist who had TALENT. Hoggish Twist was so dope when he first dropped it...I was really feelin this shit 2!!
Killa Valley was gunna drop a c.d. called MrMaja - Savotage...I was jus wondering did he ever record any tracks 4 this?
OK now Im asking if anyone will post up any tracks he did...its been a long time now and these should all be tracks that should be had by everyone...n since he never dropped a c.d. it seems only a handful even knows about these...I jus hit his Myspace n heard sum shit I never heard b4 n loved it.
So Post up that rare shit 4 people who aint got it from a time that shouldn't be 4gotten.

Apr 8, 2006
I Loved it!
I was really lovin that he dropped sumthin else...
It wasn't near as good as his Previous c.d.'s because it jus sounded kinda slapped together n the production wasnt as good....but he still stayin on top with his flow....I must rewindid his verse on Wit a $20 Bill 10 times...he's stayin Sharp with his Lyrics.
It had sum Bangerz 2 tho...My Favs wher Lik Dis n the intro....Kongradgulate Me was also dope cuz it remindid me a the old shit.
My only problem was there jus wasnt any real Fire....like Unrestrained Actionz,Kritikal Thinkin 2,Under Pressure...n he didn't really do any Dark shit either...I think he's goin in the wrong direction....ya know if it aint broke dont fix it.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
I have almost every killa valley cd...i miss the golden era of the siccness, like 2003-2004, it seemed like killa valley was running shit during that time. Droop will always be one of my alltime favorite rappers.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
thanx for the love fellas.

I agree that we put out some classic material during the heyday of KVE. We worked our asses off to get the music heard and tried to be a promotional machine to the best of our ability. We were never able to even really get started let alone finish Dub J or Maja projects. Was always a challenge gettin them talented cats to the labb when we were there. Still have major love for them dudes. Look our for us.. after a 5 yr dry spell... we're about to drop some projects. Red Dragon: Damn you paid $120 for Bootlegz & Collections? wow!

Mar 17, 2006
yeah, droop is the shit, i got on droop from that nofacekillaz album, i was like damn, who is that cat? hahah critical thinkin nigga!!

i got all droops albums, and i still bump em all the time

and i got a DJ at this club to bump Under Pressure one time, evreyone was hella hyped, alot of people im pretty sure didnt even know who dude was, but they was lovin that shit

Apr 8, 2006
thanx for the love fellas.

I agree that we put out some classic material during the heyday of KVE. We worked our asses off to get the music heard and tried to be a promotional machine to the best of our ability. We were never able to even really get started let alone finish Dub J or Maja projects. Was always a challenge gettin them talented cats to the labb when we were there. Still have major love for them dudes. Look our for us.. after a 5 yr dry spell... we're about to drop some projects. Red Dragon: Damn you paid $120 for Bootlegz & Collections? wow!
Naw I paid 120 for 1990HATE...But I loved that Bootlegz n Collections shit...I think yall sent that 2 me for even cheaper than the regular joints.
But seriously wtf happend on Lethal Weaponz n wtf is up with his new shit??
He got sum gay shit on there...i like that gangsta playa shit....but when he drop that "pimp" music it sucks

Apr 23, 2008
Indy
Ok now remember Mr.Maja?? I musta passed out 50 a those Game Insane promo joints n I was really excited that Killa Valley was bout 2 drop another artist who had TALENT. Hoggish Twist was so dope when he first dropped it...I was really feelin this shit 2!!
Killa Valley was gunna drop a c.d. called MrMaja - Savotage...I was jus wondering did he ever record any tracks 4 this?
OK now Im asking if anyone will post up any tracks he did...its been a long time now and these should all be tracks that should be had by everyone...n since he never dropped a c.d. it seems only a handful even knows about these...I jus hit his Myspace n heard sum shit I never heard b4 n loved it.
So Post up that rare shit 4 people who aint got it from a time that shouldn't be 4gotten.
Mr.MAJA has a myspace??? link please

Apr 8, 2006
^^^ jsut go 2 myspace n look him up under music.

I been knockin Unhinged n Hoggish Twist like theyre brand new latley.

Still waitin 4 someone 2 post up Deep Affiliation,Certified Savage,Maja on the Solo n also that Instrumental off that Promo.

Where you at CRANKY?

strap

Sicc OG
Apr 23, 2008
Indy
^^^ jsut go 2 myspace n look him up under music.

I been knockin Unhinged n Hoggish Twist like theyre brand new latley.

Still waitin 4 someone 2 post up Deep Affiliation,Certified Savage,Maja on the Solo n also that Instrumental off that Promo.

Where you at CRANKY?
I still have the promo. Game Insane just dropped a new Ep with some Mr.MAJA songs on it.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
we got some new droop heat comin 4 y'all... some dark shit 4 the 2010.. gangsta + hoodsta + piru cracc.... look 4 all the heat produced by licwit on the new droop album... and the men of honor compilation.... droopy aint done 4, and that pimp shit is gettin revamped bacc to the gangsta!!!!