Remember....Arizona Cardinals...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
That was Cinful I think. In his defense though, Arizona has had some key injuries. No excuse I know, but Arizona just doesn't have the depth that other teams have.....

May 2, 2002
who gives a fuck..goddamn, they were 5-3.

Yall wanna talk shit, lets talk shit about the fuckin raider fans. Lets talk shit about the Laker fans.

goddamn there's some janky muthafuckas in this forum.

May 2, 2002
^^^

Why can't we talk about the Cardinals? This is a sports forum isn't it?

And what's with the "janky muthafuckas" comment? No need for hostility...I didn't say anything negative about your team.....

C

CinFul-1

NAh the Cards got fucked by injuries, next season they will be tight, shit they lost there top player Boston.

May 9, 2002
Psycho Logic said:
who gives a fuck..goddamn, they were 5-3.

Yall wanna talk shit, lets talk shit about the fuckin raider fans. Lets talk shit about the Laker fans.

goddamn there's some janky muthafuckas in this forum.
yes..they were 5-3...an OK record that was getting talked up waaaaaayyyy to much...the whole "ya'll will see" type of attitude...now it's been a little while..i was thinking about on it...and well, we didn't see anything but lots of losses...

..talk about the raiders and lakers fans.....gee, i bet we don't do that already

janky??..no...somebody was talking up their team ...WHICH IS JUST FINE.....but we were talking about future events at that time (more wins, divisional winner?)....and now that we can look back at it, we can evaluate....

..about the injuries....boston is out, probably your best reciever...and a few other injuries.....but you wanna stat about injuries...

Tennessee Vols -- 16 starters this year have missed AT LEAST one game.......starting QB has missed parts of 3...and #1 reciever k. Washington has missed about 5 now, and is out the rest of the year (this after losing 9 people to the draft).....(just had to throw that out there)