REM - Who Gone Get Control?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
came out in 2002 , REM was on Nakias label.1-2 tracks of the Nakia tape re even on this cd in perfect quality.cd is really sick , all the tracks re from the mid 90s.
this cd is defintily a rare gem, Nakia pressed up a thousand copies back then and they were all sold out

May 27, 2006
came out in 2002 , REM was on Nakias label.1-2 tracks of the Nakia tape re even on this cd in perfect quality.cd is really sick , all the tracks re from the mid 90s.
this cd is defintily a rare gem, Nakia pressed up a thousand copies back then and they were all sold out
:cool:
its sick to hear creepin through the fog in cd quality
i would ve loved if high off contact w. dj rem from nakia tape also was on the cd
but still really dope cd
didnt knew it was only pressed up a thousand copies great info now i fully understand the price

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
yeap rem was Nakia's DJ.

Unbelievable that I put it on eBay in '08, with most of the info InDO just said, and it only took $10....

The guy who won it was even away and the postman couldn't deliver it - it got sent back to me. Shoulda kept it ha.

Has a nice revised cover art for Nakia's tape inside too.. Shame it never got released.

Jan 27, 2005
so did u have 2 copies? I remember being hella mad missing the auction when it went for $10 because I wanted to bid on it and knew it was off the radar of these G-funk tricks. But I think that was another dude selling it because you first offered it on the Sicc and we were about to make a deal and then still put it on ebay where I scored it :)
I remember I had to wait over a month for it to be delivered and being scared that you'd change your mind as you were under the influence of that snake.. :)

I sold it for 500 though..

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
nah never had 2 copies.. I think i got mine from The Grove and never saw it for years as a sale item....

yeap it's seein the forest through the trees with my auctions.. Many people missed it. need to get back to doin smaller ones.

Ah, haha it was your address that the postman couldn't deliver to! I still have the post labels as a memoir cause i found it a bit fucked up. I'll pm em to you cause i aint shittin, your postal service really said you were away and they tried a few times.

Oh yeah that's right you asked me about it on the siccness.. I can't remember you offering me a high figure, but still you did well offa that. The elusive 'playa price'. !

Jan 27, 2005
lol yea I remember. I moved to another city and I guess I thought it would be delivered before I finally took off. I had 40 on it on the sicc which was kind of reasonable because the other auction went out for only $10 a few weeks earlier. Still have those pms. :)