Religious Roethlisberger won’t live with fiancee before marriage LOLWUT?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I have to 100% disagree. If you dont live with someone before marriage you have NO IDEA what you're going into. Seeing each other everyday and every night. Wake up together and go to bed together. I think only a dumbass mf would jump into marriage when you've never lived with the person. Like 2-0Sixx said, thats setting up nothing but disaster.

Probably why so many people Divorce now days. They just rush into marriage and cant stand each other couple years down the road.
So someone who "jumps" into marriage is a dumbass, but a dude (or chick) who lives with someone to "test" the relationship is smart???????

Come on homie.

It's funny you talk about the divorce rate being so high because people "jump" into marriage. IMO it has little/nothing to do with it. I think it's the fact that people aren't really committed to eachother to begin with. People don't respect/understand their vows.

Im just speaking from people and situations I've seen. The people I know who have lived together or "practice" before they get married, don't work.

There are many customs where couples don't even get to pick who they can marry. Their parents set it all up. And those marriages last forever.......but in America, we need to be happy everyday or we leave the situation....