Reflection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

Smurf@2099

This is the last tear from'a broken heart...The last smile i'll ever give someone who tears lives apart...Deep inside, as much as I want to, I'll never forgive you...Guess i get by tellin myself our dreams weren't meant to come true...But they would have if me & you both just put effort & tried...Its like a part of me died, but not the part that knows you lied...The part of me that was happy, with hope of being a family...Life tragedy, What did i do to make you wanna hurt me so badly...I wanted you for more then whats below your belt...Or the fact your hot enough to make the sun melt...I can't help question, otherwise im stuck blaiming myself... Knowing i need help...I never thought that love was suppost to be this way...Hopeing i die & don't awake to see another day...Its like AIDS, slowly eating me away inside...Without you, im slowly hopeing that i'll no longer be alive...I don't know the words that'll make you love me...But id do anything once more to feel you hug me...

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Here's the start of some shit I was doin, still hella in progress, it's not finished....I'm only postin it in this thread cuz it's similar subject matter.....I didnt think you'd give a fuck Smurf......

A nigga lost all speech from what he seen at the beach, after that I'd never forget-your-name/ Wake up with you every morning after I sleep, by rollin over and starin at the picture-frame/ I wish I coulda kept shit-the-same, but Malice stays exagerating givin broken-promises/ Reasons for what I did or didnt do, make it difficult to keep with this open-and-honest-shit/ I was always chivelrous, but I walked 2 steps behind you strictly for personal-gain/ Shit was too emotional between us, glad you wouldnt be here if the inevitable funeral-came/ I'd take a life for every mile keepin us apart, just to get another warm embrace/ One more chance to tell you "I love you" to your face, before we're seperated so many states/ You found comfort in somebody else's arms, leavin Malice alone to do himself harm/ Lost all motivation after you were gone, hard to remain calm, while sober listening to sad songs.......

here goes the ass this shit is written about......lol......

S

Smurf@2099

I was feelin that shit...Haven't been in that exact situation...But i understand how you commin...

S

Smurf@2099

Hell Naw...That bitch gotta nice ass...

Not everyone likes broads with booties bigger then they heads

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Good lookin out Smurf.....

Biggz if you seen her you wouldnt be trippin, pictures dont do justice, trust me, and thats only one of ASSets in the picture....it gets better. But it's all good, if you like huge assed hos then fo sho....handle that....

Dec 18, 2002
good shit malice...just wonderin wat her name is and wat school she go to...that ass look familiar...Sike :cool: nah but ill freestyle a verse of the similar subject...i just have it in me right now....

where can a atheist find a path in life? no reason to hate but i feel the treason from state cuz im bein wolf packed by demons they teamin me into dreamin bitch fuck nah dog fuck this shit chillin wit a broken heart yall butt-hurt like shittin glass and bleedin in the stall, if you got an opinion on me opinionated you-be stay away and pray for me cuz im lackin a deity but i just got no guidance you see

hella simple but i kinda like it...

May 26, 2003
...foreal homie that brod got a nice ass.. damn that shit look s perfect from my eyes u got any other shots of your gurl im curious of how this gurl looks as a whole... maybe sum pics of her bendin over.. if u had that ass dawg an u dont get it no more thats a shame..that verse was coo tho.. both whhere down felt smurfs jsut a bit more both where coo on that topic..

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I got other pictures.....I'll post one more for sure later or somethin, maybe one with me and her with me all fuckin fitted up in a tux (only time in my life I ever wore one). I wanna post this one I got of her face cuz she's pretty as fuck, but I dont know....I dont like really doin shit that personal over the internet, but we'll see....I'm fit to go get high then we'll see what cracks....

S

Smurf@2099

KrypticFlowz said:

where can a atheist find a path in life? no reason to hate but i feel the treason from state cuz im bein wolf packed by demons they teamin me into dreamin bitch fuck nah dog fuck this shit chillin wit a broken heart yall butt-hurt like shittin glass and bleedin in the stall, if you got an opinion on me opinionated you-be stay away and pray for me cuz im lackin a deity but i just got no guidance you see

^^^Please don't clutter the thread with this bullshit

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Other pics.....shits got the ratemybody shit on there cuz she put them pics up on that shit.....but that was really my breeze....I wouldnt pull some hoe shit and just find some pictures of some bitch and try and lie....

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I wrote hella more into this shit like last night.....still aint done yet, this is just the ideas that came out, give me some feedback if yall want......

"You and Me"

A nigga couldnt breathe when I saw you at the beach, after that I'd never forget-your-name/
Wake up with you every morning after I sleep, by rollin over to stare at the picture-frame/
I wish I coulda kept shit-the-same, but Malice stays exagerating givin broken-promises/
Reasons for what I did or didnt do, make it difficult to keep with this open-and-honest-shit/
I was always chivelrous, but I walked 2 steps behind you strictly for personal-gain/
Shit was too emotional between us, glad you wouldnt be here if the inevitable funeral-came/
I'd take a life for every mile we're apart, just for another warm embrace/
One more chance to tell you "I love you" to your face, before we're seperated so many states/
You found comfort in somebody else's-arms, leavin Malice all alone to do himself-harm/
Lost all motivation after you were gone, hard to remain calm, while sober listening to sad songs/
So I stray from reality, light the blunt and let my mind drift a solitary moment/
Close my eyes to see you smile, and everything is alright until my eyelids open/
I'm hopin one day we can be together, cuz these other bitches cant live up to your comparison/
It's embaressin' to admit it, cuz I try to keep em concealed...but tears..I've spilled my share-of-em/
And it's not because I'm weak, but because to me you're worth-the-tears/
If I ever needed somebody to turn to, trust me you were always the first-to-hear/
It hurts-to-steer myself in the wrong direction, but thats how it's lookin for better-or-worse/
I feel regret-and-remorse everyday and it is what it is, cuz I probably will until I'm dead-in-a-hearse/
I'm sorry how shit happened between You and Me, we never even got started cuz of the circumstance/
Funny cuz priorities change when you lonely, as far as love goes I wanted you for my first-and-last/
You fuckin with older men, if he touch you the wrong way, I'm leavin his life flashin-before-his-eyes/
Creep with a mask-and-a-disguise, and take his life away from him just for makin you cry/
I still do my best to make sure you stay happy, 3000 miles aint shit, you still my other-half/
Keep up the inside jokes tryin to give you another-laugh, just like we used to do talkin-on-the-phone/
I keep walkin-all-alone late at night, high as fuck with a ciggarette not knowin where I'm headed/
Always remindin you of shit that used to be important to us, tryin to make sure you dont forget it......./