Red Head Steve says wassupper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I grew up wit Travis on "west-block" aka West Lynnwood....back in those days when it was the 206, hella foo's grew up around there!!...

Travis is 1 of the realist/krazyis't foo's I know...if your callin' him "fake" then trust me dawg you don't know him!

I know Travis since he was 13....He use to hit the block decked out in blue talkin HELLA shit to the bloods up the street on the solo...lol
HE'S A FOOO!

D-Sane you ain't gotta hate on Travis dawg...I heard about some shit that he was speakin' on a minute ago about you...

But that ain't my biz...so I won't even speak on it.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Damn it's a good thing his solo is up on the net for everyone to peep!...I done already heard all that shit years ago....
Shit I was always around when he was writing those lyrics back in the day....I'm glad ya'll are feelin' it!

Damn callin' Travis fake is funny as fuck!..dudes got more spits/sick shit than any other artist around here RIGHT NOW!

wait till the new shit drops everyone's face is gonna look like this------------------------------------------>:eek:

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
MY BAD FOR TRIPPIN' LIKE THIS BUT...FUCK THAT!!!!!!

TALKIN' SHIT ABOUT MY BOY OVER A FUCKIN MESSAGE BOARD CHAT AIN'T KOOOO! AT ALLL!

I GUARENTEE NOBODY WOULD SAY THAT SHIT TO HIS FACE WITHOUT GETTIN' STOMPED OUT..

TRAVIS IS THE ONLY HOMIE REPIN' MY OLD NEIGHBORHOOD ON WAX AND I THINK YOU SHOULD BE HELPIN' OTHER NW ARTISTS OUT OR AT LEAST SUPPORTIN THEM IN WHAT THEY DO!

...AND NOT TALKIN' DOWN ON 'EM!

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!!!!:dead: :dead:

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Mr. D-Sane said:
And by the way.......D-Sane got the ORIGINAL "Mob Cutz Muzic" on deck with BD and Brazy.....it's waaaaaaaay tighter than the new one. Street Poetry Compilation coming soon!

that shits gonna be tight

4T7 said:
Damn it's a good thing his solo is up on the net for everyone to peep!
you can thank red head steve for gettin to me, i jus put it on sound click cuzz he wanted ppl to hear it

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
[

I GUARENTEE NOBODY WOULD SAY THAT SHIT TO HIS FACE WITHOUT GETTIN' STOMPED OUT..

I WOULD.......AINT NOBODY TALK
IN DOWN ON HIM......WHAT D SAID IZ A FUCKIN FACT....I ALSO KNO TRAVIS....HE AINT NO RIDA..MAYBE TO THA SUCKAZ IN LYNWOOD HE MIGHT BE,BUT NOT NOWHERE ELSE.....THATS REAL TALK...U CAN ASK HIM ABOUT 151..ASK HIM IF HE WANNA SEE ME TOO.....I THINK NOT..MATTER OF FACT I KNO NOT....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Well........look at the Lock N Load Fan Club President speakin' up for his boy. Let me tell you somethin' tiger.....

1st of all.....I do KNOW Travis.....he's a SUCKA.

2nd of all.......when he was confronted (I was there) about claiming any SORT of Crip affiliated ANYTHING.....he flat out DENIED EVER bangin' SHIT! Maybe because he was a little more scared of the NSB's than those other cats?

3rd of all......I know for a FACT that he ain't no rider.....because Brazy J knocked him out in his house and he didn't do JACK SHIT!

4th of all.....he snitched on my boy.....so fuck him.

5th of all.....I ain't NEVER heard of 1 story of Travis doin' any kind of dirt.....so you can quit trying to pump him up.

6th of all....... I ALREADY PUNKED THAT MUTHAFUCKA 4 YEARS AGO IN MY HOUSE....I TOLD HIM IF HE DIDN'T STAY AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND'S (who's locked up doin' 10) WIFE THAT I WAS GONNA BEAT HIM WITH A FUCKIN' BASEBALL BAT!!! Ask him about that........fool.

7th of all......I think he's wack as fuck. Rappin' about a whole bunch of shit he ain't never came close to doin' or will ever do....and he needs to give Brotha Lynch his old style back. Fantasy Gangsta Rap is DEAD.

You can be scared of him.....he don't pump an ounce of fear this way. I seen him a year ago at the Seattle Center and he was silent as fuck.......:confused:

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I do gotta say I was'nt feelin any of the verses,but the beats were pretty tight,but the verses.....about as far fetched as you could possibly git.That shit is played out,and I only peeped them because everybody was screamin how tight it was,but I was'nt impressed at all.Tight beats though!Red Head Steve got skills.

Apr 25, 2002
regaurdless wehter dudes real or not, his artform sounds good in my ears. if hes all these things, in my eyes, thats on him, hes gotta live with it. but im feelin the songs hella. i think the production is a key factor, but dudes on somethin cool. now red head steve is a savage in the musical field period.

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Lock N' Load and Red Head Steve are tight. I'm not takin' sidez on this snitch talk, I don't know what happened, don't really care. Dosen't involve me. Personally, if I had tha chance, I'd work with LNL, but I wouldn't tell him about any dirt or do any around him, just to be safe. :devious:

Status
Not open for further replies.