Red head steve - redrum on bandcamp

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
CHECK IT OUT YALL MY 2004 ALBUM "REDRUM" IS UP ON BANDCAMP NOW AND AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE RED HEAD STEVE ....ALL NEW MUSIC FROM ME WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ALSO. SUPPORT YA BOY....ALSO CHECK OUT THE NEW SONG FEATURING ME CALLED "MONEY MATH" FROM THE ALBUM "Dafugadaheer" MY VERSE STARTS AT 3:08....ON THAT SICK MOBBED OUT SHIT. Money Math | DAFUGADAHEER

May 5, 2002
Dope track. Can't wait for the new shit. Redrum is a fucking classic!
THANKS PIMP....I REALLY APPRECIATE IT....MY LABEL "STAY PAID RECORDS" HAS ALOT OF STUFF COMING THIS YEAR.

HERE IS SONG FROM MY DAUGHTERS ALBUM.... I AM ON THE SONG 08 SMOKIN.... http://ajane.bandcamp.com/track/smokin ITS DIFFERENT FROM THE STUFF I USALLY RAP ABOUT BUT MY DAUGHTERS ALBUM IS NOT LIKE MY MUSIC....HERE IS A LINK TO THAT SONG....Smokin | Ajane ....HER ALBUM IS PRETTY TIGHT ALSO CHECK IT OUT Ajane I ALSO FILMED ,DIRECTED AND EDITED THE MUSIC VIDEO FOR HER SONG "TWISTED" OFF THE ALBUM. PLEASE SUPPORT HER ALBUM....THE ALBUM REFLECTS HER LIFE AND IS A REALLY GOOD PROJECT. ITS GOT SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY....CHECK OUT THE ALBUM HERE Ajane

HERE IS THE VIDEO

Props: BCMoutlaw
May 5, 2002
Fo sho....this taking care of a family thing is no joke....i have not had to much time to do much....im putting all my other time into music right now and its goin really good. I would love to do a song with x-raided. I really appreciate it rich. I just sent you my email in the p.m. Pimp.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Oh shit! Red Head Steve and X-Raided on a track??? Thats too ill. I will definately buy anything new from RHS. Redrum was a huge part of my life after high school. While muthafuckas were bumpin the gay ass radio, i had "keep it crackin" and "at the door" slappin hard thru my 12s, stupid lit. Hey steve, did u ever do that track with lynch?

May 5, 2002
oh shit! Red head steve and x-raided on a track??? Thats too ill. I will definately buy anything new from rhs. Redrum was a huge part of my life after high school. While muthafuckas were bumpin the gay ass radio, i had "keep it crackin" and "at the door" slappin hard thru my 12s, stupid lit. Hey steve, did u ever do that track with lynch?
man i really appreciate the love bro....i did a song feature me and lynch called "after dark" it was for "elemental's" project on siccmade.... Im not sure what happened and why his project was never released....the verse i spit was fucking gas. Thanks for supporting me bro.

Jun 22, 2002
This is all good shyt...I bought Steves albums years ago it still goes. That track w T Nut is crazy. Would love 2 hear Bloc Star and RHS rip it up. Also I think a track W C Dubb on sum mobb beats would be clean. Fully suportin this.

Feb 27, 2006
I'm glad I have an original copy of that one, 'cause it's definitely one of the hardest albums. But that brings up a question, did the Half-Sane album ever drop?

Props: Snakegang
Aug 29, 2013
YES i put alot of ppl up on your music when redrum first dropped that was all we played for awhile good to c u bacatit steve if you need beats or graphics get at us this is a new profile i havnt laced it yet but my links and ish will be up soon