Red Dragon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

skitz

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
This movie sounds tight. It takes place before Silents of the lambs, if you watched tha 9ers game u probally seen a ad for it :p

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I read the book two years ago. Fuckin sick. Not as good as Silence of the Lambs...but you really can't expect it to be.

What you may or may not know is that they made "Red Dragon" before Silence of the Lambs came out. It was a small time film that didn't have Anthony Hopkins. At the time, Thomas Harris, the writer, as well as the producer for the movie thought Red Dragon would get negative reviews because of the whole Communist thing and the color red. They ended up naming the movie "Manhunter". In my opinion, Manhunter sucked ass. But once again, this movie is gonna have Hopkins, not some no named actors on a B movie.

Apr 25, 2002
The end of the book Red Dragon is some quality shit, but they like to change the end for the movie. At the end of Hannibal he is supposed to go down to South America and live with Clarice.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Stealth said:
In my opinion, Manhunter sucked ass. But once again, this movie is gonna have Hopkins, not some no named actors on a B movie.
True dat. I rented Manhunter, and compared to the book, it really blew. Glad they decided to re-duex the prequel. I really had hoped they would get Morgan Freeman to play the lead though. The whole time I was reading the book, that's who I pictured in my head.