RECORD LABEL AWARDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
aiight yall, im a lil bored and shit......so uh here it goes.....

BEST UP AND COMMING RECORD LABEL : OUTBREAK RECORDS (THEY JUST SIMPLY DOIN THE DAMN THING)

COMEBACK RECORD LABEL OF THE YEAR : WESTCOAST MAFIA (NEW BO ALBUM IS SLUMPIN, PLUS IM JUST ITCHIN FOR THAT NEW TAY, 151)

MOST DISAPPOINTING RECORD LABEL OF THE YEAR : like yall dont know, SICCMADE (NO EXPLAINATION NEEDED)

THE DAMN, "WHERE THE FUCK YALL BEEN?" RECORD LABEL AWARD : HIGHSIDE (SEEMED LIKE THEY HAD SHIT LOCKED, I DUNNO EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY DOIN NOW)

BOUT TO BLOW THE FUCK UP RECORD LABEL : GHETTO WORLD (CS GOT THE ABLITLY AND BACK UP TO DO THIS SHIT)

well, thats just some opinions........holla back folks and let me know what you think...........

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
wow. thanx for the support.

running an indie label is a humbling experience and itz a slow dime. Advice to those tryin to get into it... learn about recoup, profit margin, unit cost and low overhead.

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Got one more category to add:

HARDEST WORKING RECORD LABEL OF THE YEAR: Bow Wow Records/Killa Valley Ent.

Both seem to be putting in as much work as possible. Always see MS & Robb up on here promoting albums and Mr. D.O.G. is always trying to hype up his music.

Those are pretty good picks so far, but the year is only 2/3 over yet. Still got 3 months to go, some labels might have a few surprises in store soon.

Late!

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
2003 WILL BE YEAR OF THE HOGG

JUST WAIT YOULL SEE YOU ALL WILL SEE BWAAA BWAAAA HAAA HHAAA HAAAA HHHAAAAA THE WHOLE SICCNESS WILL FEEL MY WRAITH AS I WREAK VENGANCE DOWN UPON THOSE WHO HAVE FORSAKEN ME

May 27, 2002
well hogglife.....i would say you and outbreak are the best up and comers

best comebacc group..........hmm........i guess wcm or gang way

dissapointment........siccmade, odysea

hardest working......kve

Apr 25, 2002
Re: 2003 WILL BE YEAR OF THE HOGG

HOGGLIFE said:
JUST WAIT YOULL SEE YOU ALL WILL SEE BWAAA BWAAAA HAAA HHAAA HAAAA HHHAAAAA THE WHOLE SICCNESS WILL FEEL MY WRAITH AS I WREAK VENGANCE DOWN UPON THOSE WHO HAVE FORSAKEN ME
i feel u tho hogglife........that comp was solid ass fuck..........but uh, i think everyones waitin for a new GD solo.......i dunno if im feelin d-mack too much tho, but im sure yall got big things ahead of you........i look forward to hearin some hogglife releases.....good luck in the bizness.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
Re: 2003 WILL BE YEAR OF THE HOGG

HOGGLIFE said:
lmao........
like LEE juss took over his body & mind 4 that 1.......