Reason 4 tutorial by MALKI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2008
I would suggest that you create a fixed template which you can use as standard, rather than always loading up on an empty rack that can waste to much time.

Also you could do with making a seperate mixer for your ReDrum which will give you more control over your tuning/levels of each channel. Insted of the current method with using one per (Kick, Snare ect). Using 2 EQs/2 Compressors below for the Kick/Snare would probably help too, depending on how you like to work. I have my ReDrum rack all in one Combinator so it's all together better.

The videos aren't to bad for the new users, gives them a basic understanding of how you lay things down.

Feb 2, 2006
I would suggest that you create a fixed template which you can use as standard, rather than always loading up on an empty rack that can waste to much time.

Also you could do with making a seperate mixer for your ReDrum which will give you more control over your tuning/levels of each channel. Insted of the current method with using one per (Kick, Snare ect). Using 2 EQs/2 Compressors below for the Kick/Snare would probably help too, depending on how you like to work. I have my ReDrum rack all in one Combinator so it's all together better.

The videos aren't to bad for the new users, gives them a basic understanding of how you lay things down.
the reason why i showed it without a template i wanted to show a new user who just installed reason and didnt know what to do how to set it up.

also the redrum part i admit im not the most neat producer i rarely name my tracks and order my shit in my beats.

thanks for checkin out the video though im gonna make some more tutorials when i get a better set up as far as recording/editing the shit