Reaper Radio Week 10 Playlist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
BaneTheTerrible said:
@EW

what site do you want me to upload the audio to again? i got something special for reaper radio, something you aint gonna get anywhere else!
www.yousendit.com ..........itz a great site, you can send filez as large as 1 gigg, all you gotta do is enter the email address of the person you want to send the file too ( [email protected] )

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
tadou said:
Damn!! Syko Presents Reaper Radio
point taken..........how bout instead of just postin you thoughtz, you contribute music to the show so i have enough music to fill the 2 hourz with out playin too much of one artist tad.........you keep sayin you got somthing 4 me, but never seem to find any submissions from you......so instead of just pointin out a problem, why dont you help solve it :devious:

May 4, 2002
dont blame ew for my rediculous work ethic.....lmao
i do on a average 10-12 songs a week....and still manage to come on here and see whats good

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
With all due respect, i could be doing 15+ songs a week if i felt like it. But thats not my point.

Where is On One? He just dropped a while back. Where is Mak One? He also dropped. Juice is nowhere to be found, Bullet & Tha Loco have been forgotten...RNS just dropped and is MIA. Split 50 had one week. No Cool Nutz, No Goon Sqwad, No Bosko. No Ace-Of-Spades, Archduke, Big P or OverDoze. And the man who has one of the only (if not, THE only) release this week, SP, is absent.

And uh...that about covers it. Thanks for listening to my ranting.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
as soon as they send new stuff ill play it..............i think it would be boring to play the same trackz each & every week dont you?

ive almost played the entire On One album, but he is sendin me some new shit, so is Juice.........the Loco album is in the mail im told, so is the Certified Mixtape.........the only Split 50 track i got is "I Like it" and i already played it 3 freakin timez...........you recently bitched that i played Cool Nutz & the JusFam sqwad too much so im givin em a break........i can only play what i got dogg.............

im patently waiting for you to send me some trackz to play Tad

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ehh, yeah i do bitch a lot. All i'm saying is, 5 tracks from any artist is a bit overkill. I dont mind hearing the same track, what i mind is the clumping.

Ill start having some hot tracks to you starting in about a week or so. Now that this quarter is over, its time to catch up.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
@E/W

AHY HOMIE...I HAVE SOME EXCLUSIVE SHYT...THATS HEAT...I'LL SEND THEM YOUR WAY...IT A CD ME AN THIS CAT PUT TOGETHER CALLED "HEAT & FREEZE"-"FREEZER BURN"... ITS SOME REAL DARK MOBB'D OUT TYPE SHYT...LET ME KNOW IF ITS COO TO SEND...SINNCERLYSINN

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
SINNCERLYSINN said:
AHY HOMIE...I HAVE SOME EXCLUSIVE SHYT...THATS HEAT...I'LL SEND THEM YOUR WAY...IT A CD ME AN THIS CAT PUT TOGETHER CALLED "HEAT & FREEZE"-"FREEZER BURN"... ITS SOME REAL DARK MOBB'D OUT TYPE SHYT...LET ME KNOW IF ITS COO TO SEND...SINNCERLYSINN
sure dogg, send anything ya want..........use the same address you did to send the AOD album

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
i tuned in at #10...
i came up wit a lil rating system too...
1 star= weak
2 stars= could of done better
3 stars= tight
4 stars= hard as fuck (classic)
my thoughts from there....

#10, **oldschool sac soudin shit... coo groove wit d.e. on the hook

#11, ** nic nutty chops, the beat is kinda boring, but nic kinda ripped it

#12, ** i wasnt really fellin this one... cryticals coo.. i just didnt really dig the beat

#13, * i didnt like this one

#14, ** this lil cat was choppin.. the beat was ok.. just kinda sounded like the producer was tryin too hard to make some comercial shit

#15, **i didnt like this one, kinda generic... even tho there is alot of niggas like the ones they described... A WHOLE LOT OF SUCKA BUSTAS....lol

#16, *** this beat reminded me of some bad boy shit, when they was tight, it was a pretty hard east coast soundin beat...

#17, **** this is a underground classic

#18, ** at first i thought this one sounded like they was tryin to hard... i dont know, maybe just the quality, but he was spittin some tight shit.. just loose the fake pharrel on the bridge

#19, *** this nigga diggz is so hot i almost didnt even have to listen to this, cause i know diggz comes wit heat...

#20, ** the beat is what killed this one for me, the nigga was funny tho

#21, * i didnt like this one at all

#22, *** chop sessions, coo beat, but better lyrics

#23, * lol at the beat.. coo punchlines tho

#24, *** nic nutty choped on this one, kinda sounded like a fake t-nutty tho

#25, **** i shouldnt even rate my own shit.. but this is onna my personal favorite songs that ive done

#26, *** this was onna dem "gonna do hella good down south" songs.. i liked it

#27, ** this one gets some leway cause i know it was some oldschool, first startin out shit... im just glad ppl grow wit time...lol...

#28, ** i didnt like this song on the the actual cd, so it would take alot to make me like this song

#29, * imma just give you a 92, nice cover tho

#30, * damn.. i feel bad for givin all these 1 star ratings, ill give another half star for the content of the song

#31, *** its kinda refreshing to hear this after the lil bad stretch

#32, *** this song was pretty hard, somma dat fat tone type choppin, wit out the screemin, and bushwick is a fuckin foo

#33, *** the beat wasnt that hard, but skunt made up for it

#34, ** aight im done for the night

imma end it wit, send your BEST shit, please.. cause we gotta make a mark for the nw, imma do my part, diggz is gonna be a factor, syk's new shit will make a mark, slr is a seattle benchmark setter, cool nutz bosko and jusfamily will always be a big part of the nw, young krime is commin up for tac town, but i wanna see ALL 4 star ratings...lol... so we all gotta step it up.... and nothin personal if your shit was rated 1 or 2 stars.... just take it as fuel or the next time you hit the booth, and drop that propane, butane, napalm type shit we all wanna hear...

much love

Jul 31, 2002
damn weell junior screwed up 2 nites in a row so i only caught the last 1/2 and was kinda faded b y then so no notes..but shits heat...i gotta go to the boonies tonight..i hope i don't go into spasms from ne t withdrawls..not to mention alcohol...anyways..i'll listen for shizz on wed and write my thoughts.. in the mean time, kick junior's virtual ass for playin week 9 2 nites in a row!