Real rap or gangsta?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
it's like, master p seemed real mean and rugged, look at him now? who's to say which master p is the real one that he has been the whole time? and look at b.g. his whole career has been thuggin, but his basically only known track out there that is known by suburban america is bling bling, and he said he don't even like rappin about that shit. so if that's all you heard of him, that's what you think he is about you dig? the boy is raw, even since he was a kid. all i can say is, just do whatever it is you want to do, better than anyone thinks you can. don't settle for this sounds good, make it to where it sounds better than you thought you could rap. not to sound like i am big shit, but lately i have been impressing myself to the point where it doesn't even seem like i wrote it, it's the extra effort that stands out more than the image to listeners like me. my 14 cents

Nov 6, 2002
yea some cats is real & some is fake but i really dont care too much.i jus wanna hear some shit thats knoccin but i think niggaz should spit what they live.i kno nelly wuz talkin bout how he's from the hood & how him n his potna use 2 rap gangsta back in the day but he dont seem like that type of cat 2 me but you never kno.but i kno of some cats from my hometown that is from the hood they some crips & both have done time in jail & are well known around the town.i kno of 1 of the OG's from the town that raps 2.there alot of both in the rap game.:cry:

Sep 7, 2002
if someone raps about shootin, and pullin licks. and he hasn't SEEN it, he hasn't actually done it, and he hasn't lived in a neighborhood where that shit happens. I won't listen to it. But how the fuck are you gonna know if that rapper is fake or real. The only way is if you have meet him in person before.

I've met three rappers so far, and the results are shocking. They caught me off gaurd actin the way they did.

Bottom line; If i can relate to the music (the lyrics and the beat), im knockin that shit on the daily.

Nov 14, 2002
TIME WILL TELL IF A MUTHA FUCKA IS FAKE CAUSE PEOPLE WILL MEET THEM AND PEOPLE DO KNOW THEM SO BACKROUNDS WILL BE PULLED. I FEEL YOU YOUNG BULL(REAL TALK...OR REAL TYPE.