Real H-Town ..Ish Point Blank-The Bull "Just When You Thought It Was Safe" Finally

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
Real H-Town ..Ish Point Blank-The Bull "Just When You Thought It Was Safe" Finally

Da Blanksta now The Bull is Back this album is kinda of like a mixtape it has some old and new shit original beats and few popular beats. Blank is comin with that hard H-town sound like usual. Ft. Z-Ro on 2 tracks he wrecks. also Ft.
K-Rino, Big Mike, Bun B, Psk 13, Big Hawk, Klondike Kat and more. Point Blank is the Realest Been holdin H-town down for almost 15 years. Its been long over due. If you don't know check out some of his earlier shit especially "Mad At The World" The new album is dope too. Swoop it. Z-Ro and Blank Get in Watts ass for dissin Screw.

"Who's that Haten on the southside, Blouw, Nobody Now"

Tracklistin:

1. Intro
2. South Side Groovin Remix ft. Bun b, Psk 13, Big Mike, Big T
3. Who That Haten ft. The Bull, Z-Ro, Big Hawk
4. Flowz ft. The Bull, The Lion
5. Big Nutz/Big Bucks
6. Go Home ft. Bigtyme Boyz, Klondike Kat
7. Respect
8. Point Blank & DJ Screw Choppen It Up
9. Screw Did That ft. Z-Ro
10. Show Me That Pussy ft. Ill Intent
11. Keep It On The Low ft. Bam, Baby Gorilla, Special Treat
12. Coming Down Low ft. Wood Street Playaz
13. Uncut Fire ft. Ice Lord
14. Flowz ft. The Bull, The Lion
15. Cum Drinker ft. Ice Lord, DBX, Lil Rick, D-Nice
16. Dirty In The Ghetto Chasing Big Dollars ft. The Bull, The Lion
17. Black & Red
18. New Breed ft. K-Rino, MC Wickett Crickett
19. Flowz ft. The Bull, K-Water
20. I Wish ft. Psk 13

Oct 10, 2002
Mr.HydroSTL said:
is there a website selling that shit.........
The only site I know of yet is southparkcoalition.com and under the spc forum K-Rino has a post saying to contact him to get for $15 bucks just email him. Pointblankthebull.com is not up right now.

Oct 10, 2002
This cd gets better and better each time i listen to it, I can't stop now. This is the real H-town shit.

This is actually and underground and he has a retail comin soon. I heard he has 4 albums done. this underground is heat can't imagine what the retail will be.
coming soon