read > what happend to me today..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
check this out:

today while driving in the freeway me and boy to slauson swap meet in L.A, on the side there was two fine girlz with a car problem.. so we decided to pull to the side and HELP them out, but there was not much since they had a flat tire.. the only help we could give is a lift to a close gas station.. at the time one of the girls who was sitting in the back seat had a BIG bag and my boy was curious and ask her what she had -> she replied "its none of your fuckin business" bitch snap.. i see that my boy was pissed off so then i nicely ask her what she had in the bag to start a conversation.. guess what?? she also replied "its none of your fuckin business" i said fuck it dogg pull over, this bitches are out of the car.. "c"mon dont hate me now but me and my boy are doing a favor and helping them out with a lift.. i told them to get the fuck out so they did but cuzzing us out, after we arrived to the swap meet we were talking about this incident and trip on this that same bitch left that big bag in the back seat of homie car..

R

Rondell

It's too bad I couldn't comprehend what was written. It was like reading the comic in the Snoop Dogg- Doggystyle CD. You should go back to school and learn some basic grammar.