read any good books lately?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
havn't seen this post in a while so i figured i start a new one.

i just finished, 'CITY INFERNAL' & A 'VAN GOGH' BIO.

CITY INFERNAL is a alright book, it was easy to read like a kid book, except for the gore and horror.

van goghs' bio was written by two authors, so they collabed in kicking your minds ass with really big words and rather boring writing, good book none the less cause it contained around 750+ of van goghs' paintings.

i just started 'the watcher' which so far is a good book, i'll tell ya'll in a few days what i really think about it.

Apr 25, 2002
I haven't had time to read for enjoyment for quite some time. I've been immersed into a 1600 page book for my Pathophysiology class, though. That book has to weigh atleast 30 pounds, hahaha.....

Aug 16, 2002
I read a Bio on Emiliano Zapata not to long ago and that shit had me fiendin to read! damn good book on a real fuccin soldier! next book I am going to read is the Bio on Fidel Castro!

GOTTI

May 11, 2002
RevoL said:
i'm readin lord of the rings right now i'm only on the 3rd book shit is fat...
What do you mean your only on the 3rd book, isnt that the last one.. You deserve more credit than your giving yourself

Apr 25, 2002
^finished the malcom x bio, good book.
i am working on Rich dad, Poor dad, great book to learn about how 2 make $$ work 4 u and how others know this from the gate.
&
Mr. Nice - sicc autobiography about a major hashish smuggler and all around great guy